To receive the Letter of Availability you must first pay your Impact Fees.
To determine the Impact Fees due, you will need to complete a Fixture Value Worksheet.
You will need to include a set of signed and sealed plans that can be attached electronically to the Fixture Value Worksheet or you can drop them off at our office. We will not process your Fixture Value Worksheet without the signed and sealed plans.
Please allow 7 to 10 after submission for our team to confirm that connection is available, if a grinding pump will be required to be installed and maintained by the lot developer, and all fees associated with connecting to our water and sewer system.
After you have received your estimate/invoice for Impact Fees, follow these 5 simple steps:
- Mail or drop off a check/ money order to 95 N. Wall St. Inlet Beach, FL 32461-7258.
- Complete the User Agreement for New Service that is now ONLINE!
- Pick-up the Letter of Availability - Monday thru Thursday, 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm (or let us know if you prefer it to be mailed).
- Call or Email us when you are ready for the meter installation. Monthly minimum fees will begin.
- Sign-up to have your monthly payment drafted for FREE.